Master of Electrical Engineering
Major : ICT Security
Universitas Mercu Buana, Jakarta, Indonesia
Graduated in August 12, 2017, GPA : 3.97(scale of 4)
- http://www. platinum-aquatic.com
- Network Infrastucture Project at Jakarta Eye Center, Jakarta, Build Unified Threat Management System(Firewall, Antispam and Antivirus Server, Proxy Server), Windows Active Directory 2008, Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 and Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- SAP Implementation Project in Charoen Pokphand Indonesia as Internal Consultant(especially as SAP Basis System Administrator)
- DRC(Disaster Recovery Center) Project as member of DRC Team in Charoen Pokphand Indonesia
- Setup VPN Server at Salim Toys
- Start as Basis Administrator May 2001, involved in first SAP implementation project at Charoen Pokhpand Indonesia, Tbk. The project is implemented at Feedmill Factory at Balaraja, Tangerang-Indonesia and Roll out in 4 other Feedmills site(Semarang, Surabaya, Lampung and Medan).
- In 2003 Involved in SAP Implementation Project at Surya Hidup Satwa(Roll out at 6 branch, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Palembang, Pontianak and Medan).
- In 2004 Involved in SAP Implementation Project at Indovetraco Makmur Abadi( Roll out at 6 branch).
- In 2005 Involved in SAP Implementation Project at Primafood International(Roll out at 6 branch)
- 2006-Now, as support Senior Basis and System Engineer Manager
August 2006 – Now (Charoen Pokphand Indonesia)
System Engineer Manager
Design, Setup and Maintain Data Center Infrastructure, speciality in Server, Network Services ( Email, Firewall, Bandwidth Management, VOIP, etc), and Network Infrastructure.
Manage system administration all of server specially in SAP Application Server and Database Server (in Data Center).
Monitoring, Tuning SAP Server, from Development, QA and Production Server.
Setup and Monitoring Backup and Restore system.
Setup and Monitoring Disaster Recovery Center.
Developing tools and system for Network and System at Data Center.
October 2001 – July 2006 (Charoen Pokphand Indonesia)
Internal ERP Consultant(Basis System Administrator SAP)
Responsible for setup, installing and upgrade SAP Product(SAP Core, CRM), maintain and Tuning SAP Server(HP-UX Operating System and Windows 2000), SAP 4.6C, Oracle(8i and 9i) Database, SAPDB(7.3 and 7.4) Database, backup and restore SAP Server(OS, SAP, Oracle and SAPDB Database), setup DRC and Backup Server(standby database). Support past, present and future Go Live and Roll Out ERP Project at Charoen Pokphand Group.
May 2001 – September 2001 (Charoen Pokphand Indonesia)
Strategic Planning (IT Division)
Responsible for testing, troubleshooting and implementation for Networking Application such as LAN, WAN, Mail Server,Web Server, Firewall, Security Networking(VPN), in Windows and Linux Operating System.
July 2000 – April 2001 (Proskar Indo Nusa)
Responsible for testing, troubleshooting and implementation for Networking Application such as LAN, WAN, Mail Server,Web Server, Firewall, Security Networking(VPN), Samba, VoIP, Lotus Domino, in Windows and Linux Operating System.
August 1998 – April 2000 (Roda Info, Semarang)
Trainer and Computer Implementator
Responsible for design and setup documentation, training software and hardware, maintaining of an Operational Accounting Software and Hardware(Application Data base for Linux or SCO UNIX) in Client Company, and supporting sales department.
1993 – 1997 (SWCU, Electrical Engineering Department, Salatiga)
Assistant of Lecturer
Responsible for teaching student in Lab and Class, such as Basic Physics, Basic Electronics and Electronics Advance, Electrical Machine , Signal Tranducers and Electronics Instrumentation.
Having knowledge of computer, both application software(such as MS Office, Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc), and hardware(set up hardware and trouble shooting).
Having knowledge of operating system, such as MS-DOS, WINDOWS 3.X, Window 9X, Windows XP, Window NT 4.0, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Terminal Server, Novell, Linux(RHEL, Centos, Fedora,Debian), SCO Open Server Unix, HP-UX Unix, IBM AIX, VMWare Virtualization.
Able to design and develop Website.
Able to setup networking/LAN and maintain LAN.
Able to setup Mail Server(Postfix, Sendmail, Exchange Server 2007), Web Server(Apache, Internet Information Services), Firewall(Ipchains, Proxy Server(Squid) and Microsoft Windows ISA Proxy.
Strong knowledge and skill in Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
Able to setup and configure Router Cisco.
Having knowledge of Security Networking, able to use security tools, such as Nmap, Saint, Netsaint, Logcheck, Tripwire etc.
Writing article and documentation about Information & Technology.
Install, upgrade and maintain SAP, others : update Hot Packs, Patches, OSS Notes.
Strong knowledge and skills in IP-PBX/VoIP Server (especially in Asterisk software, such as Elastix distro), and Media Gateway.
Training & Certification
- VMWare Vsphere 5 Training 24 October 2011 – 28 October 2011
- VMWare Virtualization Workshop on 7 June 2011
- IBM eServer iSeries System Operator Workshop on 24-27 November 2008
- Fundamental IBM AS400 Training on 23-26 Nov 2008
- Web Developing Using PHP and Mysql on 16 Dec to 20 Dec 2005 held by Informatics Professional Dev, Training Center Satrio(In house Training)
- HP-UX Performance and Tuning held by on 13 June to 17 June 2005, held by Hewlett-Packard Education
- Practical UNIX and Network Security held by on 25 April to 29 April 2005, held by Hewlett-Packard Education
- SAP R/3-ADM105 Advanced SAP System Administration, held on 14 July 2003 to 16 July 2003 held by Sapien College
- HP-UX System and Network Administrator II, held on 15 September to 19 September 2003, by Hewlett-Packard Education
- HP-UX System Network and Troubleshooting, held on 16 Dec to 20 Dec 2002, by Hewlett-Packard Education
- Storage Area Network Workshop, held on 2 October 2002, held by HP Services,
- HP-UX System and Network Administrator I, held on 12 Nov to 16 Nov 2001, by Hewlett-Packard Education
- Fundamental of the Unix System, held on 5 Nov to 9 Nov 2001, held by Hewlett-Packard Education
- Get Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA) on 21 July
- Internetworking Concept and Interconnecting CISCO Network Devices held on 5 June 2001 to 12 June 2001, held by INIXINDO
- Practical Knowledge and EDP for staffs, held on 2 August to 8 September 1999, held by Maltindo Agung Utama, Semarang, Indonesia